TN Mojo - Rock Racer Hill Killer Evolution
Evolution Chassis #001 - "TN Mojo Buggy"
This Evolution Chassis was the first one ever built. It was originally built as a rolling chassis, but has found its way back to our shop to finish turn-key. The new owner, Jessica Huffman, plans to race this rig in the American Rock Crawling Series, Adventure Off-Road Race Series, and the Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS), as well as be able to handle trail ride duties with ease.
- Chassis: Wide Open Design Evolution
- Engine: 2013 L94 (6.2L aluminum block), Mast Motorsports L92 SS performance package (540hp)
- Cooling Systems: Griffin 31x16 Radiator with dual Spal Fans, Griffin Transmission cooler
- Front Axle: HP 60, Crane inner C's and outer knuckles and high steer arms, spool, 4.56 gears, 300m RCV axle shafts
- Rear Axle: 14 bolt, 4.56 gears, spool, 300m never lift shafts and drive flanges from 40spline.com
- Brakes: GM 3/4 ton front and rear with Wide Open Design Brake Plumbing Kit
- Transfer Case: Atlas II 3.0
- Transmission: TH350, K-case, With Winters Shifter
- Suspension: Four-link front/rear, 1.25" QA1 Rod Ends (heims), 2.25" 7075 Aluminum lowers, 2" 7075 Aluminum uppers, Radflo emulsion 2" coilovers, Radflo bumpstops and Bump Can Mounts
- Steering: PSC Double-end ram on custom Wide Open Design truss mount.
- Wheels/Tires: 39" BFG red label Krawlers, 17x8.5 Trail Ready beadlocks
- Misc: Corbeau Baja Ultra seats, Warn 9.0 RC comp winch, Lazer Star LED lighting, Wet Sounds Stealth 10 soundbar, Moroso 1.5 quart accumulator, Wide Open Design Hydroboost brakes, Magnaflow exhaust, Currie Antirock swaybar, Autometer Phantom II gauges,
- 115" wheelbase, 21" belly.
If you would like to receive access to our build galleries weeks in advance to our public posting, please join our email list: Join the Email List Now