This custom project is based off of our production Evolution Chassis and modified to use the narrowed Jeep YJ hood and grille. We built custom aluminum cowl and fenders to keep the lines clean.
- Chassis: Wide Open Design Evolution
- Engine: GM 5.3 with car intake, WideOpenDesign Alternator and Power Steering Relocation Kit. -16 AN Thermostat housing fitting
- Cooling Systems: Griffin 31x16 Radiator with dual Spal Fans
- Front Axle: Dana 60 with Chevy Dana 60 Wide Open Design Truss
- Rear Axle: 14 bolt with 14 bolt Wide Open Design Truss
- Transfer Case: NP205 with WOD clockable adapter with Single-Ended Carrier Bearing
- Transmission: TH350, with Winters Shifter
- Suspension: Four-link front/rear, 1.25" QA1 Rod Ends (heims), 2.25" 7075 Aluminum lowers, 2" 7075 Aluminum uppers, Air Bumpstops and Bump Can Mounts
- Steering: PSC Double-end ram on Wide Open Design truss mount.
- Wheels/Tires: 43" TSL SX Stickies, 17" Raceline beadlocks
- Misc: PRP Seats, Warn 9.0 RC comp winch
If you would like to receive access to our build galleries weeks in advance to our public posting, please join our email list: Join the Email List Now