JC Chassis for CJ/YJ
- Designed to be a true cross-over between a modified Jeep trail rig, and a full tube buggy
- Provides the comforts of a full body trail rig with the performance of a buggy
- Designed for performance, function, safety, and reliability
- Built with 1 3/4" x .120 & .188 DOM Tubing
- All chosen options are fully welded in place
Note: Does not include the tub
The Wide Open Design Jeep Chassis, or JC is designed to be a true cross-over between a modified Jeep trail rig, and a full tube buggy. The JC provides the comforts of a full body trail rig with the performance of a buggy. The JC can be purchased as just a bare chassis or with a few different options. All options are fully welded in place. Note: Does not include the tub. Does not include suspension components, axles, wheels, ect. Only the frame and selected available options. Full rolling chassis and turn-key vehicles are available.
Why buy a Wide Open Design Chassis? We make it our highest priority to make our customers happy by providing the highest quality, top performing, and affordable chassis options available in the off-road market. You will get more for your dollar with our products than our competitors. As an experienced American company, we use only high quality USA steel and manufacture every piece of our chassis with the highest precision available. Every Wide Open Design Chassis is designed in a 3D model and made to spec with some of the highest precision manufacturing tools available.
Not only do you get a high quality product, but we design each chassis platform for performance, function, safety, and reliability on the trail or on the track. From years of racing and building trail rigs, we build our products to perform. We will not put our name on any of our products without knowing that they will deliver!
For a quote on a chassis configuration, rolling chassis or turn-key vehicle please email email@example.com with your ideal specifications and we will get back to you promptly!
- Utilizes Jeep YJ/CJ Body
- 1 3/4" x .120 & .188 DOM Chassis
- Proper 4-Link Geometry - accepts most popular axle configurations
- Optional Shock Mounts
- Optional Drivetrain Mounts
- Optional Link Mounts
- Optional 1 3/4" DOM 6 Point Removable Cage (2 or 4 seater)
- Wide Open Design YJ-CJ Jeep Chassis
- NOTE: An additional shipping cost will be added after purchase due to freight calculations.
|Brand||Wide Open Design|
|6 Point Cage||No|